The super-short video teaser will give you a quick view of the idea. Here is Bobby's full write up of the activity:
- It has a way of 'unsighting' people without blindfolds or closing the eyes. (Bobby does share the idea of eyes closed if you want to go there.)
- I like the role of the 'safety guide' - How will this person watch over/care for someone else? (Another way to also practice spotting.)
- The goal setting is good and asking the group to set the time they need to achieve said goal.
- The collaboration between other inside (and outside) players is genius. There is small group work that depends on cooperation (and planning) with others.
- Of course, you have permission to adjust the activity in a way to best serve the needs of your group (i.e., if somethings missing, add it in).
All the best,
Chris Cavert, Ed.D.