June 18th, 9 A.M. MST
This live workshop, presented by Dr. Chris Cavert, will prepare you to use Word Circle & Picture Word Circle Puzzles in a virtual setting using Google Slides. You can lead multiple programs with the same group using the Slide Deck and use any of the 27 Puzzles in the Deck in your Virtual Scavenger Hunt programs.
Live Workshop on June 18th, 9 A.M. Mountain Time (U.S.)
Check out this Information Page for more details and video tutorials.
Software Note: If you do not have a ZOOM account, you will be asked to download their software before joining the workshop (so click in early). You don't need a specific ZOOM account to join in. Also, we will be using Google Slides - you will not need a Google account to join the action (however, if you plan to use this Circle Puzzles Slide Deck with groups, you will need a Google/Gmail account).
Application Limit: As far as we know, Circle Puzzles are limited to American English. (If they can be done inanother language, please let us know!)
· 90-minute play-to-learn session - small group Breakout Room interaction.
· 12 never-seen-before Word Circle Puzzles in a less-to-more challenging sequence
· 10 never-seen-before 'Special' Word Circles "Invisible Links" and "Missing Words"
· 5 Picture Word Circle Puzzles with hands-on play - the next-level super-challenge.
· Discussion over application and outcomes for groups middle school and older.
· Behind the scenes look at how to get the most out of this ultimate slide deck.
· Assets Package: Workshop Video Replay, Facilitator Guidebook (Ebook download) with Puzzle Answer Keys and More! BONUS Materials (see below).
· Q & A session after the workshop.
· BONUS #1: Step-by-Step Checklist for Preparing the Circle Puzzles for Virtual Team Building Programs
· BONUS #2: Print-N-Play kit of the 22 Word Circle Puzzles from the slide deck. You can use these cards for face-to-face team building - at a distance & close quarters.
· BONUS #3: FREE Live Workshop Tutorials
· BONUS #4: Limited time 50% discount on Circle Puzzles downloadable kits: Word Circle Puzzles Starter kit, Word Circle Puzzles Expansion Pack #1 and Picture Word Circle Puzzles - these kits are team building activities for face-to-face programs.