- You will have a SECURE SHOPPING experience - payments made through Square (Credit Card) or PayPal!
- After purchasing an eBook (Digital Download) - you will receive an Order Confirmation page.
- On your Order Confirmation Page - you will find the download link(s) to your purchase(s). Click and Receive!
- See, More Helpful Tips for Your Shopping Experience below for more information.
CUP IT UP! Team Building with Cups
(Want the Paperback - CLICK HERE)
Cups. Cups are everywhere.
Cups are change makers. (Wait, What?)
CUP IT UP is your new team building activity resource offering unbelievable versatility "cuppled" with astonishing simplicity. Looking for a new ice breaker? Check out Cup Networking or What Fills Your Cup! Are your students struggling with time management and planning? Try Compound Effect or Team Waterwheel! You've been told, change management is your group's issue. Try Cup Switch and Line 'Em Up!
CUP IT UP activities are designed to energize, engage and educate groups of all kinds, from middle schoolers to college students to corporate audiences.
Each activity, of course, involves plastic cups of some kind that can be reused again and again. Several require some additional easy-to-find equipment like permanent markers, masking tape, tennis balls, and index cards. You don't need a lot of stuff to achieve amazing results!
Click this link for a MORE DETAILS (And two BONUS activities to add to your collection.)
NO RISK GUARANTEE After your purchase, if you don't find the activities suitable for your programming needs, CONTACT Chris Cavert for a full refund - and keep the book.
Are You More Like
Activities for ANYWHERE! Right in your pocket.
Are you more like a Car or Truck, a Boat or a Raft, a Problem or Solution? Download this handy question & answer team building resource to your mobile devices and take 1001 learning opportunities wherever you go. Four engaging community building activity suggestions are included. Get your participants talking and thinking and learning right away.
After you buy, you will have access to the PDF download(s). You can then download and move the document(s) to any and all of your electronic devices and then even print out a copy to fit your programming needs. (PLEASE, don't share the PDF document, but feel free to help support me and my business by sharing the source of the book. Thank You!)
FREE Sample Pages (Look Before you Buy)
Are You More Like...?
Word Circle Puzzles, Starter Kit
Word Circle Puzzles can be used as an entertaining sit-down challenge for one or more players, or a team building challenge for groups. No matter how you use them, they are a true test of “arrangement” for puzzlers or teams.
- PDF Download, Ready to Print and Play
- SUPER Portable Team Building
- Dozens of Behavioral Outcomes
- 12 Team Building Presentation Ideas
- 6 Starter Puzzles (for warming up your group)
- 12 Full-Length Puzzles (for engaging team building)
- Processing Questions with each Presentation Idea.
- Good for Groups of 2 to 50 Players
- Appropriate for Middle School Age and Up
A presentation idea HERE
FREE Word Circle Puzzles HERE
Picture Word Circle Puzzles
Love Word Circle Puzzles? Are you looking for your next challenging team building activity? Are you always on the go, needing engaging portable activities? Pick up this set of Picture Word Circle Puzzles. Once you print and cut out the picture cards you are ready to play.
Puzzles sizes range from 10 to 17 picture cards. Lead this team building challenge with group sizes from five to 20. High School age and older.
This Extension set of picture cards follows the rules and Presentation Ideas details in the Word Circle Puzzles Starter Kit. Having knowledge of these details is recommended but not required - basic directions are included in this Volume.
Check out the following links for more information:
Details of the first Picture Word Circle Puzzle can be found HERE
Basic information about Word Circle Puzzles can be found HERE
Portable Teambuilding Activities
This book is filled with a variety of new and "notable" variations of teambuilding activities with a range of challenge levels. It also includes complete building plans for the PVCystem Portable Elements Kit with instructions for 13 element-based activities. All the activities in the book can be used with middle and high school students, college students, and adult groups of all ages and backgrounds. Most of the challenges require easy-to-find props and equipment, others (like the PVCystem) require some extra effort before you play. All the activities are resources for powerful and positive pro-social development programs.
If you can answer “Yes” to any one of the following questions, then we can confidently say, “This book IS for you.”
- Are you an educator or counselor of middle or high school students interested in building a stronger community in your classroom, gym, or school?
- Do you work with adult populations helping them build stronger teams, communities, and workplace relationships?
- Are you an adventure education facilitator working with groups of all ages on challenge courses, teambuilding programs, and wilderness trips?
- Do you want to make a positive impact on the social development of the people you teach and the people with which you work?
- Are you interested in making the space around you, and even the world, a more peaceful place to live?
- Are you willing to “approach each new person you meet in a spirit of adventure?”
30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you don't find anything in the book you can use, please request your money back and keep the book.
FREE Shipping within the continental United Staes, Alaska and Hawaii.
Size: 7.75 x 9.25 inches
Pages Count: 234
(Information Page with Excerpts Coming Soon!!)
LET'S TALK: Content Development Consulting (4 - 30-Minute Sessions)
What are you working on? Need some help with:
- Programming a special event.
- Programming for a large group.
- Writing a book - editing, content development, publishing.
- Generating ideas for a new initiative.
- Curriculum development and educational standards connections.
- Growing your facilitation skills.
Dr. Cavert has over 25 years of educational and adventure education experience in the field. He has worked with at-risk youth, mainstream educational settings (students and teachers), and non-profit and corporate adults. Dr. Cavert was a partner and content editor with Wood 'N' Barnes, an Experiential Press, and has helped more than 50 authors get their books to market.
- Your Purchase Includes: Four 30-minute content development sessions - phone calls or face-to-face (in-person or virtual).
- FREE on boarding session to establish goals and next steps.
- FREE 30-minute Content Development Session (You get five sessions for the price of four.)
After your purchase, look for the Onboarding Information PDF Download on your purchase receipt.
Expect an email from Dr. Cavert within 48 hours after your investment!!
Thank You! Membership
This is a yearly one-time contribution membership (equivalent to $4/month) to help support team building content development for FUNdoing, OnTeamBuilding (Blog & Podcast) and TeamBuilderPowerUps.
This is a BIG, THANKS for what you do Chris! Keep going....membership.
And, Thank You!
This is a yearly one-time contribution membership (equivalent to $7/month) to help produce team building content for FUNdoing, OnTeamBuilding (Blog & Podcast) and TeamBuilderPowerUps.
This membership contribution includes monthly (for 12 months) exclusive content from Chris Cavert and a Credit Line in all content produced during your membership.
Thank you so much for helping team builders, all over the world, learn and grow.
This is a yearly one-time contribution membership (equivalent to $12/month) to help produce and develop team building content for FUNdoing, OnTeamBuilding (Blog & Podcast) and TeamBuilderPowerUps.
Are you developing your own team building content? (Writing a book? Creating Curriculum? Designing an Activity?) This membership is for you!
Your contribution at this level includes monthly (for 12 months) 30-minute development calls with Dr. Chris Cavert, exclusive content from Chris and a Credit Line in all content produced and developed during your membership period. Let's create something together!
Thank you so much for helping team builders, all over the world, learn and grow.
More Helpful Tips for Your Shopping Experience:
- Once you buy a product or products you will be sent an Order Confirmation. (You will be able to print and/or save a Receipt of your purchase from this page. Your purchase receipt will be from Chris Cavert, LLC)
- After downloading your purchase(s) (eBook), you can close the FUNdoing website window to clear the store, or check out another one of the pages at the FUNdoing site - lots of FREE FUN to be found! Use the tabs at the top of the page.
- After downloading your eBook PDFs, you can move them to any of your electronic devices for on-the-go use!
- Please CONTACT Chris at FUNdoing if you have any problems with the store or questions about a product or products.
- After your purchase you will be added to the FUN e-List. If you don't want the team building resource ideas sent to you in the bi-monthly FUNdoing Fridays emails, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email - no questions asked.
- Please help Chris make the FUNdoing shopping experience a good one!! He is open to any and all feedback.
- THANK YOU for supporting Chris and his FUNdoing business ventures! - Please share the source of your purchases and not the documents!