- You will have a SECURE SHOPPING experience - checking out through Square (Credit Card) or PayPal!
- After purchasing an eBook - Digital Download, you will receive an Order Confirmation page.
- On your Order Confirmation page you will find the download link(s) to your purchase(s) - click and receive!
- See More Helpful Tips for Your Shopping Experience below for more information.
CUP IT UP! Team Building with Cups
(Want the Paperback - CLICK HERE)
Cups. Cups are everywhere.
Cups are change makers. (Wait, What?)
CUP IT UP is your new team building activity resource offering unbelievable versatility "cuppled" with astonishing simplicity. Looking for a new ice breaker? Check out Cup Networking or What Fills Your Cup! Are your students struggling with time management and planning? Try Compound Effect or Team Waterwheel! You've been told, change management is your group's issue. Try Cup Switch and Line 'Em Up!
CUP IT UP activities are designed to energize, engage and educate groups of all kinds, from middle schoolers to college students to corporate audiences.
Each activity, of course, involves plastic cups of some kind that can be reused again and again. Several require some additional easy-to-find equipment like permanent markers, masking tape, tennis balls, and index cards. You don't need a lot of stuff to achieve amazing results!
Click this link for a MORE DETAILS (And two BONUS activities to add to your collection.)
NO RISK GUARANTEE After your purchase, if you don't find the activities suitable for your programming needs, CONTACT Chris Cavert for a full refund - and keep the book.
Are You More Like
1001 Colorful Quandaries!
Activities for ANYWHERE! Right in your pocket.
Are you more like a Car or Truck, a Boat or a Raft, a Problem or Solution? Download this handy question & answer team building resource to your mobile devices and take 1001 learning opportunities wherever you go. Four engaging community building activity suggestions are included. Get your participants talking and thinking and learning right away.
After you buy, you will have access to the PDF download(s). You can then download and move the document(s) to any and all of your electronic devices and then even print out a copy to fit your programming needs. (PLEASE, don't share the PDF document, but feel free to help support me and my business by sharing the source of the book. Thank You!)
FREE Sample Pages (Look Before you Buy)
Portable Teambuilding Activities
This book is filled with a variety of new and "notable" variations of teambuilding activities with a range of challenge levels. It also includes complete building plans for the PVCystem Portable Elements Kit with instructions for 13 element-based activities. All the activities in the book can be used with middle and high school students, college students, and adult groups of all ages and backgrounds. Most of the challenges require easy-to-find props and equipment, others (like the PVCystem) require some extra effort before you play. All the activities are resources for powerful and positive pro-social development programs.
If you can answer “Yes” to any one of the following questions, then we can confidently say, “This book IS for you.”
- Are you an educator or counselor of middle or high school students interested in building a stronger community in your classroom, gym, or school?
- Do you work with adult populations helping them build stronger teams, communities, and workplace relationships?
- Are you an adventure education facilitator working with groups of all ages on challenge courses, teambuilding programs, and wilderness trips?
- Do you want to make a positive impact on the social development of the people you teach and the people with which you work?
- Are you interested in making the space around you, and even the world, a more peaceful place to live?
- Are you willing to “approach each new person you meet in a spirit of adventure?”
30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you don't find anything in the book you can use, please request your money back and keep the book.
FREE Shipping within the continental United Staes, Alaska and Hawaii.
Size: 7.75 x 9.25 inches
Pages Count: 234
(Information Page with Excerpts Coming Soon!!)
More Helpful Tips for Your Shopping Experience:
- Once you buy a product or products you will be sent an Order Confirmation. (You will be able to print and/or save a Receipt of your purchase from this page. Your purchase receipt will be from Chris Cavert, LLC)
- After downloading your purchase(s) (eBook), you can close the FUNdoing website window to clear the store, or check out another one of the pages at the FUNdoing site - lots of FREE FUN to be found! Use the tabs at the top of the page.
- After downloading your eBook PDFs, you can move them to any of your electronic devices for on-the-go use!
- Please CONTACT Chris at FUNdoing if you have any problems with the store or questions about a product or products.
- After your purchase you will be added to the FUN e-List. If you don't want the team building resource ideas sent to you in the bi-monthly FUNdoing Fridays emails, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email - no questions asked.
- Please help Chris make the FUNdoing shopping experience a good one!! He is open to any and all feedback.
- THANK YOU for supporting Chris and his FUNdoing business ventures! - Please share the source of your purchases and not the documents!