- Time starts when the first number is touched.
- Only one player can be inside a rope circle at any time.
- Numbered spots may not be moved.
- Rope may not be manipulated in any way.
- Numbers must be touched in sequence - starting with #1.
- Once a number is touched (by hand or foot) the player must come out of the circle before another player can enter (adhering the "Only one player inside...." Rule).
- When the final/highest number is touched the time stops.
All the best,
Chris Cavert, Ed.D.