If you've been following the fun for a while, you know I love team building with cups (in non-alcoholic ways). And, you might also know I'm the co-author of the book, Cup It Up: Team Building with Cups (with Barry Thompson). The book is available for immediate download or paperback version.
Recently I was organizing some pictures and video files and found some cup action using the smaller one-ounce cups (initially presented at NCCPS: The National Challenge Course Practitioners Symposium - a.k.a., the Un-Conference near Boulder Colorado).
All the details are HERE for the Macro Cup version - plays the same with the smaller cups!
You will find complete details for this one in the Cup It Up book (along with lots more cup activities). Here are the basics:
- Pyramid Rule: Each horizontal level/row of cups has only one more cup than the level above it.
- Start with one cup on the table (i.e., flat surface).
- Only the cup(s) touching the table can be lifted.
- Cups may only be added underneath the pyramid structure.
- If a cup falls from the pyramid in any way, start over with one cup.
- If you are not lifting the pyramid, only by the bottom row, you can use your index fingers (only) to touch the pyramid structure.
Do let me know if you have questions! Email: email@example.com
Have FUN out there.
Chris Cavert, Ed.D.