At the end of a program scatter all the Chiji Cards, image side up, on the floor/ground/table. Then ask your group to choose images that highlight different moment in times from their program. The timeline story can begin from before they even arrived at the program site to the point they are now, or even beyond - what will it be like once they leave the program site?
As the facilitator, use probing questions related to their overall program objectives to remind them of certain experiences within the sequence of the day. For example:
- Before you arrived today, what were some of the feelings you were having? Find an image or images that represent those feelings.
- Once you arrived and we started the program, what images represent how your group was interacting with each other?
- During the Whale Watch (for example) what image best represents the way you were communicating with each other? Come to a consensus on just one image.
- After the Team Wall, what image(s) best represent how you were doing as a "team"?
- Looking back on the day, what image(s) best represent how you are feeling right now as a group?
- Looking ahead, after you leave here today, what image(s) will best represent the things you want to remember to do when you go through the challenges ahead?
Chris Cavert, Ed.D.