- When the team of 6 to 8 players is ready (any amount of planning and practice can be taken), someone on the team says "GO" and starts the stopwatch.
- One player picks up the rubber chicken and touches it to spot Number 1 - any part of the chicken can touch the spot.
- This first person "hands off" (not throws) the chicken to another player in the group. This player must then touch the Number 2 spot with the chicken and then hand off the chicken to someone else in the group. This process continues until all 30 spots are touched by the chicken. (Whack-A-Mole-esk)
- No player, using the chicken, is allowed to touch two or more numbered spots in a row.
- When the number 30 spot is touched, the time stops - someone needs to stop the stopwatch.
- Under 60 Seconds: 200 Points
- 61 to 90 Seconds: 100 Points
- 91 to 120 Seconds: 50 Points
- Over 120 Seconds: You might want to try again!
Chris Cavert, Ed.D.